We want to assure you that we take Covid-19 crisis seriously, and that we are following all health and safety guidelines to ensure that we keep our customers and staff safe.
- We have our QR code on display and require everyone to sign in using the NZ Covid Tracker app or our alternative method.
- All high-touch surfaces will be disinfected at 30 minute intervals, along with thorough daily cleaning of the entire store.
- In our Auckland stores we will be managing the number of customers allowed in our store at one time, so you can comfortably social distance while you shop.
- We have disposable scarves available in all changing rooms and ask all customers not wearing a mask to use these to cover their mouth and nose for added protection when trying on garments.
- For the safety of our staff and other customers we ask that you do not visit our retail stores if you are exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms.
Our online store is always open with free worldwide shipping on orders over $200, and we continue to offer our curbside collect service at all Kate Sylvester stores.
KS CURBSIDE COLLECT
Kate Sylvester is offering a contactless Curbside Collect service from all stores.
Call your favourite Kate Sylvester store and place a phone order and we can arrange a same day order collection within 30 minutes of your call.
Please feel free to call and check on the availability of an item in store, or you can view each garment’s availability on our online store listed in the product details under the Curbside Collect Availability header.
Curbside Collect is a contactless service much like a courier service, where customers who have purchased an item will knock on the store’s front door, then wait a safe distance from the entrance for our staff member to open the door. Our staff member will then ask for your full name and item purchased as confirmation, and leave the parcel on the doorstep for you to take away with you.
The safety of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance to us and our team are following all health and safety protocol including regular sanitisation of the working environment.
We are also accepting Ecommerce returns via our Curbside Collect service. If you would like to return an item, please call ahead to let a staff member know you will be delivering. Due to the contactless nature of deliveries we are unable to process on-the-spot exchanges, but we will be in touch promptly to arrange.
Our store phones will be in service from 10 - 5pm each day, so please reach out if you have any queries or questions.
To place a Curbside Collect at your local KS store visit our stores page.