Kate Sylvester is one of New Zealand’s most renowned international designer labels and is passionate about producing beautiful, high quality garments. Our Kingsland based work room, retail stores and super-fun team make for a progressive and social work environment. We are constantly focused on innovation and brand development and pride ourselves on internal career growth for our staff.
Production Coordinator, Full Time - Auckland
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Production Coordinator with a can-do attitude. This is a hands-on role where you will be a part of our busy Production and Logistics team. You will play an integral part in ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality production to our stores and stockists.
About the role:
This position requires creative problem-solving, the ability to take ownership of the tasks at hand, and strong communication skills.
- Be a part of a strong, energetic team, managing the production and distribution of seasonal collections.
- Liaise with local outworkers to ensure that delivery deadlines are met.
- Support the Production and Logistics team to ensure efficient processing of garment production through the warehouse.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Fashion qualification.
- Sound knowledge of garment construction, and patternmaking.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Highly organised and have great time management skills.
- Full, clean driver's license.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to become part of a close-knit, supportive and collegial team who are committed to excellence.
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close: 31st Jan, 2020
Part-Time Sales Assistant - Christchurch
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and dynamic sales assistant who loves and understands the Kate Sylvester brand.
Excellent communication skills, flexibility, a friendly demeanour and an innate sense of style are a must.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org